European Standard EN 1090-2:2018 has been published. This standard specifies requirements for execution of steel structures, in order to ensure adequate levels of mechanical resistance and stability, serviceability and durability.
The essential characteristics of construction products placed on the market must be indicated by the CE marking if a harmonized European standard exists for the product. The requirements for the right to affix the CE marking are set out in standard EN 1090-1 and the technical requirements for steel structures in EN 1090-2.
In this seminar you learn the essentials of 1090 standards 1 and 2 in one day.
- Requirements for Conformity Assessment of Structural Components, EN 1090-1
- Technical Requirements for Steel Structures, EN 1090-2: 2018
- Welding, Mechanical Fastening, Tolerances
- Inspection, Testing, Surface Treatment
- Ten Years of 1090 Standards – A Manufacturers View
Welding coordinators, manufacturers of steel structures, purchasers and sellers, design engineers, officials